Center “ServiceMed”: get a free consultation with a doctor on your question
Hepatitis D virus often accompanies the disease with hepatitis B. In case of damage to the body by both viruses, the risk of developing liver cirrhosis increases significantly. Healing of hepatitis D in Israel helps effectively to get rid of the disease.
Treatment of hepatitis D in Israel The hepatitis D virus can not independently reproduce itself in the body and therefore uses the envelope of the hepatitis C virus, which greatly exacerbates the clinical picture. Competently diagnosed with hepatitis D can only be a qualified specialist with the help of modern methods.
Such methods are used in most Israeli medical centers. Innovative equipment allows you to obtain complete information about the spread of viruses and internal organs. And the treatment of hepatitis D in the centers of Israel is rightfully considered to be one of the most effective in the world. The main thing is not to delay the treatment to the doctor and pay attention to the specific symptoms of hepatitis D. Learn more …
Innovations in treatment
Hepatology in Israel: the cost of individual procedures Unqualified treatment can aggravate the condition of the patient, so you need to entrust your health exclusively to professionals. ServiceMed organizes consultations for you with the best Israeli infectious disease specialists, hepatologists or gastroenterologists.
You can go through a course of treatment in the leading Israeli clinics, equipped with the latest technology and the latest medical products. It is noteworthy that the cost of treating hepatitis D in Israel is quite acceptable in comparison with European and American medical institutions. To learn more…
Before treatment of hepatitis D in hospitals in Israel, a detailed diagnosis of the disease, aimed at detecting delta-virus hepatitis in the body. For this, the patient is assigned:
- numerous blood tests, functional and hormonal tests, checking oncomarkers, etc .;
- analysis of polymerase chain reaction and viral load to determine the virus and its prevalence in the body;
- Ultrasound, CT, MRI of the liver, helping to visually determine the extent of internal organs virus damage;
- fibroscanning and fibro-testing – non-invasive methods, which allow obtaining maximum information about liver damage;
- Dopplerography of the blood vessels of the liver and esophagogastroscopy are performed for the diagnosis of cirrhosis;
- To study affected tissue of the liver, a biopsy of this organ is performed.
- A full-fledged diagnosis of hepatitis D in Israel allows to qualitatively reveal the prevalence of the virus in the body and make up an individual treatment program.
The methods used for the treatment of hepatitis D in clinics depend on the results of the tests, the degree of involvement of internal organs and complications. The patient is placed in the hospital, he is assigned bed rest and a special diet.
Treatment is carried out in a complex way and can include several of the methods listed below.
Antiviral therapy with interferons and other drugs of the latest generation is prescribed to all patients and is the basis of treatment.
Therapy, aimed at supporting the liver, includes the appointment of special hepatoprotectors.
To remove toxins, extracorporeal detoxification is used in the form of plasmapheresis, plasmosorption, and ultrafiltration.
The disturbed metabolism is restored with the help of metabolic therapy.
Disintoxication therapy is performed in severe cases – the patient is assigned colloidal, crystalloid solutions.
With a significant destruction of hepatitis with cirrhosis caused by hepatitis D, this organ is transplanted.
Using the latest drugs and perfect equipment for removing toxins, Israeli doctors manage to cope with the most difficult cases. And the methods of transplantology used in Israeli clinics are among the most advanced in the world. Usually, after treatment of hepatitis D, the patient quickly returns to normal life and does not experience relapses. This is evidenced by positive reviews about the treatment of hepatitis D in Israeli clinics.
- Diagnosis of hepatitis D with the latest equipment.
- Consultations with doctors and preparation of an individual treatment program.
- The course of treatment of hepatitis D in a clinic chosen by the patient.
- Additional therapy in case of internal involvement.
- If necessary, a course of rehabilitation.
- Questions from our patients
- What methods of excretion of toxins, except for extracorporeal detoxification are used in Israel?
The medicamentous method is widely used. Modern drugs are able to effectively absorb toxins and metabolic products. They reliably protect the liver, allowing it to restore its functions and structure. Usually a course of treatment with adsorbents takes 2 weeks, and then through the same interval is repeated.